Wound infection is defined as the presence of replicating microorganisms within a wound leading to host / tissue injury.
Signs of wound infection include pus, spreading redness, increased pain or swelling, and fever
A break in the skin (a wound) shows signs of infection
Includes infected cuts, scrapes, sutured wounds, puncture wounds and animal bites.
Most dirty wounds become infected 24 to 72 hours later.
Symptoms of Wound Infections
– Pus. Pus or cloudy fluid is draining from the wound.
– Pimple. A pimple or yellow crust has formed on the wound.
– Soft Scab. The scab has increased in size.
– Red Area. Increasing redness occurs around the wound.
– Red Streak. A red streak is spreading from the wound toward the heart.
– More Pain. The wound has become very tender.
– More Swelling. Pain or swelling is increasing 48 hours after the wound occurred.
– Swollen Node. The lymph node draining that area of skin may become large and tender.
– Fever. A fever occurs.
– The wound hasn’t healed within 10 days after the injury.
Drink 1 capsule, once a day, after a meal or a small snack, of the following:
Topically apply Frankincense/Myrrh Blend over the wound up to three times a day.
In addition you can also apply the Wounds and Scrapes Blend on the wound.