Restoring of the DNA of the Bride


Mercury Poisoning


Mercury poisoning is the result of mercury exposure, a heavy metal that’s seriously toxic to our health. Numerous studies have shown that high exposure to mercury changes and poisons the central nervous system, which can result in irritability, fatigue, behavioral changes, tremors, headaches, hearing and cognitive loss, hallucinations, and even death.

Mercury exposure can also negatively affect the cardiovascular system, causing high blood pressure in humans and animals.

Ideally, we would all have zero mercury internally present in our bodies. However, due to our diets, environmental exposure, choice of fillings in our teeth, and more, almost every single person in the world has at least trace amounts of mercury in their bodies.

Mercury poisoning is typically not a health problem that occurs overnight. It takes time for mercury levels to build up in the blood. Naturally, mercury slowly leaves the body through urine, feces, and breast milk. However, if you consume a great deal of fish high in mercury, it can take up to a year for your mercury levels to go down after you stop eating the mercury-rich fish.

This may sound like a ridiculous amount of time, but you have to consider that when you eat seafood containing methylmercury, over 95 percent of the mercury can be absorbed into your bloodstream. It can then travel throughout your body and penetrate the cells of various tissues and organs where it can remain stored up for years, which can cause symptoms that you may or may not realize are the result of mercury poisoning.

While there is no way to entirely avoid mercury as long as you live on planet Earth, there are many ways to naturally reduce your exposure and intake.

Mercury serves zero purposes in our bodies, which means we ideally want to reduce our mercury exposure as much as possible.


Organic mercury poisoning symptoms

  • Feeling numb or dull pain in certain parts of your body.
  • Tremors (uncontrollable shaking).
  • Unsteady walk.
  • Double vision or blurry vision; blindness.
  • Memory loss.
  • Seizures.

What does mercury poisoning do to a person?

Neurological and behavioral disorders may be observed after inhalation, ingestion, or dermal exposure to different mercury compounds. Symptoms include tremors, insomnia, memory loss, neuromuscular effects, headaches, and cognitive and motor dysfunction.



Mercury Poisoning

Drink 1 capsule 90’s 150’s Heavy Metal Detox for 3 months every morning after breakfast or a small snack.

Oil Pulling Mouth Healer

Oil Pulling Method

Swish 1 Tablespoon, daily, for about 5 minutes (gradually work up to 10 or 20 minutes). Don’t do it vigorously since you’ll be doing it for far longer than you are used to and your jaw will get tired. Gently swirl the oil around your mouth and suck it through the spaces between your teeth. Make sure not to swallow any of it. When finished, spit the oil in the dustbin. Don’t spit it in the sink because when the oil thickens after cooling, it may clog up your pipes.

Use for: Cleansing and detoxifying the mouth;  assisting with the following: tooth decay; restoring tooth nerves, inflammation, heavy metal detoxing; brain fog and cleansing the blood.

From healing herbs

2 capsules, three times a day, 3o minutes before meals :

Bloodstream Cleanse


By making probiotics a regular part of your diet, you can improve your gut health and help your body cleanse itself of mercury poisoning.

Precautions & Side Effects:

Recommended Products:

Empty Veggie Capsules 150’s
R120.00 Incl. VAT
Empty Veggie Capsules 90’s
R80.00 Incl. VAT
Heavy Metal Detox Oil 30ml Blend
R450.00 Incl. VAT
Oil Pulling Mouth Healer 500ml
R800.00 Incl. VAT

Complimentory Products:

Bloodstream Cleanse 120 Capsules
R350.00 Incl. VAT
Heavy Metal Detox 120 Capsules
R350.00 Incl. VAT
The Courier Guy